A gift to Family Supportive Housing in your will or revocable trust enables you to make a difference in the lives of future families. A bequest is easy to arrange, will not alter your current lifestyle in any way, and can be easily modified to address your changing needs.

We can provide you with sample language for your will or trust.

To learn more about Planned Giving Options, please contact Beth Leary at (408) 926-8885.

IRA and Other Retirement Plan Gifts

Naming Family Supportive Housing as the beneficiary of your 401(k), 403(b), IRA, Keogh or pension plan allows you to help homeless families, while also realizing significant tax savings.

Making a charitable gift from your retirement plan is easy and should not cost you any attorney fees.

Simply request a change-of-beneficiary form from your plan administrator. That form usually asks for the name of the beneficiary (Family Supportive Housing, Inc.), its address (692 N. King Road, San Jose, CA), and a tax identification number (77-0106237).

When you have completed the form, please return the form to your plan administrator and notify us that you have named Family Supportive Housing as a beneficiary.

For more information, please contact Beth Leary at (408) 926-8885.

Contact Us

Questions on our programs or events? Send us an email and we'll get back to you, ASAP.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search